Things I don't understand - Week 6
Why people hurry across the road by running to the middle of the lane, then walking the rest of the way
How Linda, a new acquaintance of mine can get to 44, have done 2 degrees and is only learning how to use a computer as she is taking on her 3rd. She doesn't even have an email address. Fortunately for me, she swapped a shiatsu massage for a powerpoint lesson.
Why I love art, but find art galleries so boring
How people can smell so strongly of garlic, do they know and don't care that it is offensive, or do they not realise?
How people manage the running of large houses and yards - my flat is enough work for me
Goat's cheese - I want to like it, but I just don't (except for whatever one Carly had at her Christmas drinks)
The "People you may know" link on Facebook, I don't see the point in the first place, but why does it only seem to show the same 6 people
How people can leave the house with HUGE pimples that have massive white heads on them. PEOPLE - they are gross!!
Why I love art, but find art galleries so boring
How people can smell so strongly of garlic, do they know and don't care that it is offensive, or do they not realise?
How people manage the running of large houses and yards - my flat is enough work for me
Goat's cheese - I want to like it, but I just don't (except for whatever one Carly had at her Christmas drinks)
The "People you may know" link on Facebook, I don't see the point in the first place, but why does it only seem to show the same 6 people
How people can leave the house with HUGE pimples that have massive white heads on them. PEOPLE - they are gross!!
How Hollywood justifies 2 Hulk films in 5 years
MBT trainers these are up there with kitten heels - they look so ugly, and they can't possibly achieve all they promise.


4 Comments:
A big YUCK to those trainers!
Many good points! Thanks so much for visiting...
I got onto your blog!!!!
When we were little, we had goat's milk and cream. It is very white compared to cow's milk. Nan never made chese; a bit of a new age thing.
We didn't like goat meat - we couldn't forget those lovely little creatures. Believe it tastes like lamb but paler in colour Love jeg XXXX
Apparently Chiswick Yummy Mummies love MBT trainers ... see many of them on my daily trips up on the High Street. Have even considered owning some myself ...
Post a Comment
<< Home