Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Things I don't understand - Week 2

How bald Jewish men keep their kippahs (skull caps) on. Men with hair seemingly use hair clips

Why Blogger formatting sometimes doesn't let me put double spaces between paragraphs, and at other times puts double spaces in where I don't want them

Airport/train station blindness - ever noticed how people become disoriented and can't walk in a straight line at airports and stations? It amazes me, especially as these two places have SO MANY signs directing you where to go

Why Tino can't hang up the bath mat - EVER

Why people leave sale stickers on the bottom of their shoes

Marvel movies

Kitten heels - they make you walk strangely, why would you wear them, if you can't wear heels, don't pretend, they are not pretty and they are not smart

Money Belts - everyone can see you are wearing one and you have to contort yourself to get stuff out, you scream tourist and target to pickpockets

How people commuting don't realise their backpack takes up almost a foot of space behind them

Why fruit & vegetables are packaged in so much plastic in the UK

1 Comments:

At 2:56 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I think kitten heels are fabulous!

By the way, I just finished Sex and the City-just in time for the movie premiere this weekend!! I loved the last episode.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home