Little Sebastian
As I've previously documented here and here, my world is full of pregnancies at the moment. I'm not going to update the list, but it's not slowed down at all.
Some births mean more than others though, and last weekend, our fabulous friends Greg and Naja had a little boy called Sebastian. He was a healthy 4.2kgs and he's doing really well.
I made the blanket below for him earlier this year, and I'm proud to say that he's been sleeping under it since coming home from hospital!!
I'll post some pics when I get to meet him.
He is the son of Superman, so watch the Olympics in 2024, I have a feeling you'll see Sebastian Baxter competing in something.

Congratulations Guys!! Can't wait to meet him!


5 Comments:
I can't believe you made that Bomb! Do you knit on the Tube?!
Yes I made it, I'm secretly an 80 year old woman. I don't knit on the tube though, I keep my knitting to the privacy of my home (and sometimes the car - but not if I'm driving!)
It really does look good - and I look forward to seeing baby Sebastian snuggled in under it!
Well done nanna xx
I'm closer to 80 than you - you have a long way to go!
Well done with your knitting efforts. Nan would have been proud!
Love JEG
Post a Comment
<< Home