Monday, June 04, 2007

Baby central - updated

This post comes with a health warning - should you be in my presence, be warned, you may get pregnant.

I'm serious - preganancy and fertility is no joking matter, but in the last 12 months, my world has become filled with babies. I fear that I may never have a conversation which doesn't involve breast feeding, sleeping schedules or the pros and cons of pram/buggy design ever again.

First things first - I am pleased, excited, proud and relieved to introduce you to Flynn John Thayer, born May 26th. He & his mum are happy and healthy and he is adorable. I had my first hold on Sunday, and I'm addicted!! Fortunately, I'm the closest neighbour to them so I hope that means I get loads of cuddles. I am slightly worried though, as he did the biggest poo as soon as I held him, so hopefully he wasn't trying to tell me something!!


Now, back to my original warning about my world if miniature things, here is a quick summary of the babies/pregnancies that have occured in my world in the last 12 months.

Babies born already:
Michelle & Maciek - Boy, Henry, just turned one
Kate & Kristian - Boy, Thomas
Lorne & Meghan - Boy, Lucas (I think)
Siobhan & Andrew - Boy, Luca
Tim & Marie Claire - Boy, Xavier
Stacey & Jimmy - Girl, Ayla
Chrissie & Andy - Boy, Jimmy
Steph & Scott - Boy, Adam
Magali & hubby - Girl, Lilu
Rick & Stacey - Girl (she should be born by now, but we've not heard yet)
Caroline & Yip - Boy, Luca
Amanda & Richard - Boy, Flynn
Catherine & Flynn - Girl, Piper
Mel & Hubby - Boy, Alex
Laura - Boy, Acelin
Tony & Tash - Girl, Harriett
Sharon & Dave - Girl, Isla Neve

Pregnant still:
Matt & Gin - Due in July
Rachel & Dan - Due in August
Kavita& hubby - Due November
Naja & Greg - Boy due October
Tim & Sissa - Due September-ish
Debbie & Paul - Due September-ish
Paresh & Radhika - Due December

So, you see - baby central! So you can see that I don't need to even think about doing it for myself, I have all these to play with.

6 Comments:

At 11:53 am, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

So beautiful, so wonderful, so perfect...

Baby news around here is that Rebecca at school had her bub (Dominic) last Thursday at 27 weeks. Baby was 900g. He is soing quite well. Saw photos today. Amazing. He is perfect but soooo tiny!

 
At 2:30 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm kinda glad we aren't close then. I don't need any more babies! You seem to produce boys too. Wonder what is up with that?!
My kids are visiting their grandparents for a week, so if we are going to make any more, this is when it would happen...

 
At 3:45 pm, Blogger Amanda, Flynn and Richard said...

Yep my boy is just divine!! But I am completely biased and he does love his Aunty Anna.

xxx

 
At 9:12 am, Blogger Anna said...

Mari - not so long ago, it was all girls, now it is all boys, wierd. Enjoy your week alone!!

Ellen - Seems the whole world has gone baby mad.

Amanda - See you over the weekend I hope!!

 
At 12:50 pm, Blogger April in Wonderland said...

That's an effin lot of babies, Anna! Don't... i repeat, don't, drink the same water they do!!! (unless you want the epidemic to reach you!!!)

 
At 8:50 pm, Blogger Anna said...

I know! I couldn't make it up.

In the last 2 days, I've found out about 3 more pregnancies!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home