Monday, June 18, 2007

Some other things you may not know about me

Last year I wrote a list of 50 things you may not know about me. I thought maybe it was time I added to it.
  1. I love animated films, especially stop animation a la Tim Burton
  2. I love The Osbournes
  3. I hate long fingernails on men
  4. I think people with skin conditions should be banned from public transport in peak periods
  5. I have a coffee addiction to rival Lorelai Gilmore
  6. I don't understand why people think their farts wont smell if they fart outside
  7. "Reply all" to social emails really annoy me
  8. I didn't live with Tino until we moved to the UK
  9. I have a major TV addiction, but even though I got rid of my TV, still manage to watch a lot of it (see 15)
  10. I want to enjoy exercise, but I just don't
  11. I never want to be thought of as boring
  12. I like basic, normal coffees, filter, espresso or cappucino for me thanks. I don't care for lattes, flavourings, frappuccino's or any other fancy variation
  13. I want to lose weight
  14. We've just bought our second car, and this one also cost us £300
  15. I love binge watching TV series back-to-back, on the internet or DVD
  16. I don't want to raise lazy children
  17. I really want to see Northern Scotland (and the Highland Cows)
  18. I refuse to join Facebook (please stop sending me invites)
  19. I hardly ever bake
  20. I sometimes daydream off into my own funny little fantasies like JD on Scrubs
  21. I'm terrible at remembering names
  22. I'm desparate to go to New York
  23. If I could be any celebrity it would be Helena Christensen
  24. I could completely give up desserts, except cheese platters
  25. I will not travel in France without a French speaker

3 Comments:

At 6:07 pm, Blogger Amanda, Flynn and Richard said...

Come on join facebook you know you wnat to really!! ;-) xxx

 
At 10:53 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, Anna, cheese IS NOT a dessert! I could NOT give up desserts, so I am a dessert expert. Cheese isn't sweet enough.

 
At 1:22 pm, Blogger Anna said...

Amanda - In a word - NO!! I do NOT need another reason to sit on my ass.

Mari - A good cheese platter is DEFINATELY a dessert!!! Especially with some nice grapes, a bit of preserves on the side. Mmmmmm But, cheesecake is wrong. It would be fine if it were called Squishy Cake, or something, but it's just not real cheese

 

Post a Comment

<< Home