Thursday, December 21, 2006

50 things you may not know about me.....

  1. I'd love to rally drive or drive a race car
  2. I eat Skittles in reverse order of preference
  3. I love Danish design
  4. I love Dutch architecture
  5. I think Paris is the most overrated city in the world
  6. I hate goats cheese
  7. I've never been rebelious but I wish I could be
  8. 2 reds are fine, 3 is too many, but i'll happily get through a bottle without realising
  9. I'm petrified about being one of "those" mums whose existance revolves around their children
  10. I love a good pie - especially steak & kidney
  11. I'd love to run my own business
  12. I'd will make a tidy income from propery investments one day
  13. I knit - but not as well as I'd like and I don't have the patience for big projects
  14. I'm petrified of dying slowly
  15. I don't like doing "number 2's" at work or in public toilets
  16. People think I'm obsessed with wearing the colour red - I'm not
  17. I try hard not to be resentful of my friends getting pregnant, but history has proven they are likely to become difficult to see & speak to
  18. I love Starbuck's although I know I should be anti it.
  19. I once ate pickled sheeps testicles
  20. I don't understand the point of downhill skiing but I love the snow
  21. I'm a sucker for programs like Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  22. I hate that I get woken up every monday morning by the rubbish collection
  23. I'm terrible at keeping in touch with people, even those who I consider my most valued friends
  24. I drive a car that we bought for £300 and it cost us £400 to insure
  25. I think the sexiest thing about Brad Pitt is that he designed his own home and it is amazing
  26. I don't have a TV
  27. I don't own a pair of pyjamas
  28. I have constant feelings that one day the orthodontists office will call and say I stopped wearing my plate too early and that I have to get braces again, or my Uni will call and say there was an error in processing, I didn't actually complete my degree, I have to come back!
  29. I dream about people I've not seen or spoken to in years, like primary school friends who moved away when I was very young
  30. I don't believe in God but I believe in spirituality
  31. I'd love to do a road trip through the US in a convertible
  32. I am a very creative person, but the ideas get lost between my brain and my hands
  33. I cook a mean curry
  34. I think I give more than I receive, but I keep giving anyway
  35. Applying for my job was the scariest thing I've ever done
  36. I love public speaking but HATE 'working' a room
  37. I love what used to be called metal, but now seems to be referred to as rock
  38. One day I will be able to hold my own in Italian
  39. I make a concious effort everyday to be optimistic
  40. I would like to get a degree in nutrition in the next few years
  41. I don't like to sweat
  42. I love wandering through foreign supermarkets
  43. This list originally started as 20 things you may not know about me - does the fact that I'm at 43 mean I like talking about myself
  44. I love foreign films, particularly Spanish, Mexican and Scandinavian films, but not French films - they just seem to make it wierd at the end for no good reason
  45. I had teenage crushes on 2 different guys who turned out to be gay - my gaydar's been refined since then!
  46. My career aspirations have included being - a mechanic, a librarian, a scientist, working in PR, being a journalist, a makeup artist, a photographer, a model, being a forensic scientist and owning a cafe
  47. I'd love to own a Vespa, but the roads are too narrow in England, and the drivers too arrogant in Melbourne for me to have the courage
  48. Alternative therapies facinate me, I particularly love Reiki and Reflexology and recently tried flotation therapy
  49. Most of my boyfriends have been cyclists
  50. I hate clothes shopping

1 Comments:

At 11:18 am, Blogger Scott said...

What a great idea Bomb... I hadn't read this, but I love it - I did indeed not know most of those things!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home