Cyril Lives!!!!!
I'm so relieved, it's been weeks and weeks since we've seen Cyril and Sally the Squirrels. I was getting really worried. They (and their friends) are so cute and so funny to watch. How could you not love little guys that look like this.

There's been a cat lurking about next door's garden for a while now, and we thought maybe Cyril and crew had moved on, or worse, become cat food!! I'm generally a cat person, but I really hate the cat next door. Put it this way, I've decided that from my kitchen window I'd have the perfect angle for a well positioned water pistol. Anyway when I was making my breakfast this morning I saw Cyril, I'm so relieved!! There are normally between 2 and 4 playing in the yard next door, and I only saw one today, but I'm hoping it's a sign that they will all come back.
These photo's are courtesy of Mike World on Flickr - Thanks Mike for the funniest collection of Squirrels on Flickr.


2 Comments:
This weekend (out of nowhere) it hit me why you have this fascination of squirrels. I guess I would be fascinated if a group of...possum lived outside my window!!
I love them, they are just so cute!! I just wish the tree was closer to my window so I could feed them. Stay tuned for tomorrow's squirrel related count down fact!!
Post a Comment
<< Home