I'm so brave - Sort of...
I did it!
I braved the shops on Chiltern Street and went and tried a veil on. "A veil" I specifically write!!
So I decided that I could do it, I could ring on their scary bells and go into a couple of places to try on veils, I made it into one. One of the ones I really wanted to go into was closed, I went into the other, and only got more confused! This is why I need to just make decisions quickly, I get confused by options. Firstly, I cannot tell the difference between the veil I've seen and the one I tried today, despite being over twice the cost, secondly, I have an idea of the length I want, but the woman in the shop suggested two other lengths would be better!
I might go again after trying on my dress again, but then again, I might just stick with option 1!


4 Comments:
I will lend you my horses fly veil... that's what bridesmaids are for! Carly xx
Or my mum could just make you whatever veil you like!
Love AJ and Milla
I didn't think of that guys! That could be a good idea. I might have a look for some material.
They sell mosquito netting in Millers!
I'm sure you'll find the right one soon
Love JEG
Post a Comment
<< Home