Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Week 23 Belly progress

We ran out of time for photos last week, there was too much going on, and it's amazing how much my belly has changed! Everyday I feel a little bigger, it is a very strange feeling. I am noticing changes in my ability to do simple things now too. It is uncomfortable to bend over to tie my shoes, getting up from the seats on the tube is a little difficult and I can't bend to check the profiles in my pots as easily. It's all part of the fun. Soon I'll be getting Tino to paint my toenails!

3 Comments:

At 12:42 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Josh painted my toenails the morning before Night was born! I wanted to look good for the doctor...

 
At 8:44 am, Blogger Amanda, Flynn and Richard said...

Richard wouldn't do mine. But my gorgeous girlfriends took me for a pedicure!!!

 
At 10:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That baby sure is growing
A pedicure sounds like the way to go
Love from JEG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home