I guess our most special place as a couple is also where we were married - the gardens of the Arts Centre in Footscray. As a family of 3 (before Boo) it would be Piha, NZ eating fruit tarts on the beach below lion rock. As a complete family it would have to be New York, Times Square, Central Park, hell even the subway - it was such an amazing time. I need to go back and complete unfinished business!
The beach wins handsdown! I love to go there as a family and just have some time away from 'home duties'....(we actually live near where you got married & I will be going there this weekend to celebrate upcoming birthday's with some girlfriends.)
I am an Australian living in London. I am an amature potter who is loving learning the craft.
I don't expect these posts to change your world, they are not designed to. This blog is my place to vent, share, entertain and hopefully occasionally educate.
2 Comments:
I guess our most special place as a couple is also where we were married - the gardens of the Arts Centre in Footscray. As a family of 3 (before Boo) it would be Piha, NZ eating fruit tarts on the beach below lion rock. As a complete family it would have to be New York, Times Square, Central Park, hell even the subway - it was such an amazing time. I need to go back and complete unfinished business!
The beach wins handsdown! I love to go there as a family and just have some time away from 'home duties'....(we actually live near where you got married & I will be going there this weekend to celebrate upcoming birthday's with some girlfriends.)
Post a Comment
<< Home