so cute! I feel like you did a couple of months ago-it seems like everyone is pregnant! I told my friend to stay away (because one of our other friends got pregnant shortly after she did). She said that they were going to rub their baby bellies on me!!
I am an Australian living in London. I am an amature potter who is loving learning the craft.
I don't expect these posts to change your world, they are not designed to. This blog is my place to vent, share, entertain and hopefully occasionally educate.
3 Comments:
Yeah - you look so good! XXXxxx
so cute!
I feel like you did a couple of months ago-it seems like everyone is pregnant!
I told my friend to stay away (because one of our other friends got pregnant shortly after she did). She said that they were going to rub their baby bellies on me!!
Ahh baby belly!!
Post a Comment
<< Home