I say 'It's a blur' - that way it refers to the fuzzy haze of pregnancy brain, ultrasound photos that often need deciphering and the post baby sleep deprivation. Everything changes and it's all a wonderful blur! Have fun and start posting damnit.
Congratulations - I am so happy for you and Tino (and me too) The cot quilt is away being quilted. It is just gorgeous! Have no idea what you can call your blog! Love JEG
YAY! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you! When?! I love "It's a Blur!" It is so true-pregnancy brain--and it never leaves, due to sleep deprivation. I'm hoping I get to sleep when the kids become teenagers...
I love Del's suggestion... When I read your post, News from the womb jumped in my head and laughed as it was so dumb/cheesy!!! I bought stuff for 'mouse' in Japan... I hear that is the nickname! Rachael is called 'mousy' within her family. Cute!
I am an Australian living in London. I am an amature potter who is loving learning the craft.
I don't expect these posts to change your world, they are not designed to. This blog is my place to vent, share, entertain and hopefully occasionally educate.
5 Comments:
Yay, congratulations, woo-hoo....
I say 'It's a blur' - that way it refers to the fuzzy haze of pregnancy brain, ultrasound photos that often need deciphering and the post baby sleep deprivation. Everything changes and it's all a wonderful blur!
Have fun and start posting damnit.
Congratulations - I am so happy for you and Tino (and me too)
The cot quilt is away being quilted. It is just gorgeous!
Have no idea what you can call your blog!
Love JEG
YAY! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you! When?!
I love "It's a Blur!" It is so true-pregnancy brain--and it never leaves, due to sleep deprivation. I'm hoping I get to sleep when the kids become teenagers...
I love Del's suggestion... When I read your post, News from the womb jumped in my head and laughed as it was so dumb/cheesy!!!
I bought stuff for 'mouse' in Japan... I hear that is the nickname! Rachael is called 'mousy' within her family. Cute!
'It's a blur' OR 'Mouse tails (tales!)
I'm loving the work already as a Nan, Gran, Ma or hopefully something a little more me!
Post a Comment
<< Home