I'm growing in traffic
So, for a long time my blog had a pretty small readership - seriously small, I think probably less than 15 people. Mostly I wrote for myself or to share things with mum and Janet, and I think Janet may have even stopped reading!!
Because I'm developing an OCD level of interest in pottery, I've been exploring the online world of potters. There is a thriving community of potters online, both with blogs and on etsy. It's great looking at all of their sites, learning about different techniques, different projects, for a amateur like myself, it's really helpful. I've been working my way through the sites listed on Emily Murphy's blog and have "met" some amazing artists. I have SUCH a long way to go in my craft - the creativity of these people is incredible, but I can't see this inspiration running out any time soon.
I'm getting people dropping by from other sites now where I've commented, so I'll have to rejuvenate this blog a bit I think, it's about time. I'll have to start taking my camera into the studio, sharing my ideas more, it's a good place to do it.
Thank you again Mr Internet.


2 Comments:
Hi Anna, You really deserve more traffic on your blog. You write excellently and with a great sense of humour. If you're not careful someone will discover you soon and you'll be a web celebrity ... don't start considering selling your wedding photos though. Although with the extra money you could test your hypothesis on keeping a larger place and if you and Tino would find it more or less tidy with the extra bedrooms, drawing room, dining room, spa room, walk in closet(s!), bike garage, staff quarters etc etc!!! I LOVE reading your blog. Haven't updated my blog lately, but did get Sebastians "my first year" book up-to-date with pictures, wise words etc - hope he will thank me for that one day!!! ;-) PS Things I don't understand: Why Windows Movie Maker won't let me edit my .mov files from my camara. Damn Microsoft vs Apple technologies. Love Naja
Hi again, Did you also take Emily Murphy's advice on protecting the remote control with cling film. A very detailed description on how to do that! Hhhmmmm ... it made me smile as not what I had expected to find on a pottery guru website.
Post a Comment
<< Home