Best of British

We've been invited to a "Put the Great back in Britain" dress up party. We have to come dressed as the "Best of British" Thing is, I've always been hopeless at fancy dress.
Can anyone help me out with ideas for our costumes, it has to be something that Britain is proud of, therefore dressing as a chav or a hoddie isn't going to cut it.
I thought of Pearly Kings & Queens (but I can't be bothered glueing all those buttons on), and getting a Union Jack dress a la Ginger Spice, but I'm open to suggestions.
The main criteria being that it has to be simple to put together and as cheap as possible.


2 Comments:
a convict, ready for Ascot, a tiara (queen), or as Camilla and Charles, a bobby!,....
I like the Aussie option actually - we are the Greatest thing to come out of Britain!
Other suggestions have been a WAG and a footballer, which would be pretty easy and I've also seen a Danger Mouse and Penfold costume which is tempting.
It's a colleagues party, so we've also thought about all wearing Sherlock Holmes hats as we work on Baker St
Post a Comment
<< Home