What temperature do your tits like?

This is a legitimate screenshot from the BBC website today, I'm STILL laughing about it. Read the story here
I can tell you one thing, as summer has decended on London this week, my great tits are not coping at all well with the heat!!
For the non-UK resident, the Great Tit is a bird, click here for more information, of course a tit joke (or a fart joke) will never cease to get me laughing, so I've found this family of birds a source of endless amusement.
Other amusing (and legitimate) Tit types:
- The Bearded Tit - nothing a little nair can't fix
- The Blue Tit - could DO with a little warming
- The Coal Tit - surely coal isn't a politically correct term
- The Marsh Tit - Nemesis of Jordan but almost as commonly sighted


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home