Things I don't understand - Week 1
I saw this idea on someone elses blog and thought it was a cool thing to do, I will try to post 5 - 10 things every week which I don't understand.
Why flies have such amazing eyesight, but can't tell an open window from a closed one
Personalised number plates
Why Transport for London don't put more busses on my route in the mornings even though it is so busy
Scarlett Johansson as the sexiest woman in the world
Why you stand on the right of an escalator in the UK
Why religion is the source of so much hatred and violence
How friends/family members justify being annoyed by my not calling them when they never call me
How I find it so hard to find clothes that fit me
How BBC Radio4 is interesting more than 1% of the time
Bigotry


1 Comments:
Ditto... to the friends and family not calling thing... It is a two way street. A friend of mine (no names here) used to get very pissed but I figured that it was just as easy for her to pick up a phone as for me to... Life just gets busy these days and that is why there is Skype, email, blogs etc...
The important people will be there through think and thin and in the end anyway...
xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home