Josie the artist
Tino and I had dinner with the Mercers last weekend, it's always so lovely to catch up with them and their fantastic kids Josie and Jimmy, Josie is just under 3 and a half, and Jimmy is nearly 1 and a half. One of Josie's favorite things to do is to draw. She was very excited to draw me this picture of Tino and I. Tino is on the left, and I'm on the right. She was so cute, and came up with everything herself, including my glasses.
We said that Tino would be easy to draw because she wouldn't have to draw hair, but she corrected us to say he DID have hair and she WOULD draw it - which she did.
We're not sure why Tino's mouth is so scary, but the heart monitor line is his teeth - in case you were wondering.
We also don't know why he is just a head and legs, why he has 3 legs (slightly worrying!) why he has a bird on his head or what the circles are on his face.
I love it!!
PS - I also like that she correctly observed that I am taller than Tino!!!


4 Comments:
LOVE IT!!!
The circles are easy - rosy cheeks. Not sure why you don't have any!
I think Tino is crying-probably because you teased him about the hair and she felt bad for him!!
That is fantastic - clever little lady - she has so many details correct! XXX
Thanks Guys, Chrissie showed the blog to Josie, she asked her what the picture was, and Josie correctly remembered it was Anna and Tino.
She also laughed and pointed out that she had drawn a bird on Tino's head!!
Post a Comment
<< Home