Happy Easter Everyone
Hello Everyone,
Here I've been feeling all smug because winter barely arrived at all this year, we've had no snow, few really cold days and we have had spring flowers for weeks, but THEN.....
This is our weather forecast for the next two days. It's officially spring today, and NOW they are forecasting snow!!
It's okay I hear you say, it might get better by Sunday.
Nuh-UH!!!



3 Comments:
OMG - Sunday. Come over here. We'll warm you up. It has finally cooled down here. We had about 5 or 6 days around 40 degrees last week! Very late summer...
In Japan, I could almost guarantee the final show fall around my birthday. Brrr.
Rug up and have a great Easter.
xxx
Oh my - now that is cold - we have had it SO HOT - much cooler today!
Happy Easter LOL and hugs M XXX
Yuck! Snow!
Post a Comment
<< Home