Monday, March 31, 2008

Graphical representations of songs

Those of you who know me well know that the subject I hated most at school was maths, (actually it was PE, but who likes PE at school) I HATED it, struggled with it, failed to see the necessity for most of it. Sure I liked Trig, that I found fun, but most of the rest of it, forget it!! I fumbled through franctions, panicked about percentages and dozed off in long division.

BUT if we learnt about graphs in this way, I might have enjoyed it more.

Enjoy these song names presented as graphs*, it seems someone has way too much time on their hands, but on a Monday morning, thank God for them!!

*If you are struggling to work out a song name, just ask me.










1 Comments:

At 8:53 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

In true Anna fashion, a song from GREASE made the cut!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home