Couples Meme - From Mari
How long have you been together? 10 years 3 months, I'll never get tired of counting the months
How long did you date? 9 years 3 months, he isn't a fast mover!!
How old is he? Turning 36, so 6 years older than me
Who eats more? Hopefully him. If the question is "Who eats more chocolate?" Then DEFINATELY him!
Who said "I love you" first? Me, it took me months to work up the courage, then he said I love you too back straight away, lazy bugger.
Who is taller? Me - but if you ask him, he'll say him.
Who is smarter? It depends on the topic, but I'd have to say him - but I'm more intuitive
Who does the laundry? Mostly me
Who does the dishes? Our dishwasher, and any that don't fit are shared pretty evenly
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him if it's the right hand side when lying down, me if you are at the foot of the bed.
Who pays the bills? Him
Who mows the lawn? Lawn? I don't even have a balcony. My "backyard" is Clapham Common, so Lambeth Council I guess!!
Who cooks dinner? Me - so much. If it's him he usually really basic - he's not worked out that fast & easy can be interesting too
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who kissed who first? We don't know! It just happened.
Who asked who out? Neither, we just got together on night whilst out celebrating the end of exams with our class - neither of us had thought about the other person "that way"
Who proposed? Him. Finally. After 8 years!!
Who is more sensitive? Me, definately me
Who has more friends? Me probably, but we share a lot of friends
Who has more siblings? Him, I'm one of 2, he's one of 6 boys!!
I'm supposed to tag others to do this too so, I'm going to tag Mum she doesn't write much these days, but I'd be interested in her answers & Naja to encourage her to keep blogging


4 Comments:
Oh my god, Anna, do you realize that you two dated for longer than Josh and I have been married? I've known Josh for just over 8 years now. Wow!!
How do I answer the questions? Got answers to most!
Hi Anna, I like the encouragement. I'll see what can be done! I like your answers! Notice that you didn't mention our Pizza night out in Lorne with Sebastian sleeping in the pram - nicely leaving his parents to have a night out like in the ol' days! - as a holiday highlight. Well, you are getting close to 30 so maybe you forgot!!! Age does that to you. Just kidding ofcourse! Love Naja
Hi Anna, and thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you get a lot out of WFMW. I know I have. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home