Sunday, November 18, 2007

The proof is in the using

As promised, here are some pictures of Sebastian using his blanket. He sleeps with it all the time and it even went to hospital for him.

Initially I was worried that the blanket was going to be too small (it's about 50 x 55cm) but it is perfect for a new born.

We met him last weekend and he's a lovely little guy, he's really content and his mum and dad are totally relaxed.


Here's a photo of Greg - formally referred to as SuperGreg, he may now be known as SuperDad. Seriously, there is NOTHING he can't do.

4 Comments:

At 5:14 am, Blogger Marg and Graham said...

The blanket and baby both look gorgeous - and it is lovely to see the 'super dad' - keep the needles clacking... M XXX

 
At 2:29 am, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

I love that blanket. I might make one too. Was it from the book that Mum inherited? You did an amazing job. How did you join it all together? Did you follow instructions for that or did you just sew it together?

 
At 7:15 am, Blogger Anna said...

It's from a different book by the same author. I followed the instructions and it's all sewn together by hand. Quite time consuming but worth it

 
At 5:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the Mum of the lovely blanket owner: Sebastian. Anna - thank you once again. It's the best thing he has been given! The nurses at the hospital even commented on how well the squares were joined together. I think you have a great career in various hanicrafts in front of you! Greg can supply some Halloween pumkin heads when appropriate and I'll make some Danish christmas ornaments .... peeww will not have time to go back to work ... ;-) Naja XX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home