Monday, November 19, 2007

My purchases


Tino and I had a lot of fun at the Designers Guild Warehouse clearance. Well, I had a lot of fun, Tino did a brilliant job of carting around rolls of fabric for me, and he did a good job of pretending he enjoyed himself*. Here is an example of what I bought, all for about £2 a metre. It's plenty to keep me busy!!

Between pottery, knitting and sewing, I'm turing into some sort of Noni Hazlehurst!!

*Tino assures me he did enjoy himself, and he even chose some cushions he liked and he helped me choose some of the above (and discount a few others)

3 Comments:

At 5:56 am, Blogger Scott said...

All those crazy nights out at Fabric have obviously had a subliminal effect on you!

 
At 11:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to get a bargain! Happy sewing - what are you going to make?
I didn't know you were into pottery as an adult, only as a child! There are still some pieces floating around.
Love JEG

 
At 11:08 am, Blogger Anna said...

I hadn't done it since childhood, but have recently got back into it. I'm really enjoying it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home