Monday, October 22, 2007

I love it!

This last weekend Tino hung up a shower head for us, it's so exciting, for the last year and a half we've had a hand held shower only, which I've got used to and actually quite liked, but used to drive Mr Water Baby crazy.

So, after our trip to Homebase, Tino set about hanging up our lovely new shower, it's so nice!!

It's a massive old fashioned shower head and it's beautiful!! I know as an Australian, I should feel increadibly guilty at the size of the head and the amount of water it uses, but I can't. Unlike Australia, we spent this summer under floods or in pouring rain. Plus, with winter setting in, I tell you, a warm shower is the best thing when you come in and are freezing!

So, if you want a long, very wet shower, come to London!

5 Comments:

At 10:40 pm, Blogger Marg and Graham said...

My bags are packed. What with the promise of champagne and now a super shower what more could a girl ask for...

 
At 4:54 am, Blogger Scott said...

I look forward to re-enacting late 80s Decore commercials under that shower-head!

 
At 11:23 am, Blogger Anna said...

De-de-de-decore-re-re......!

 
At 11:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's years since I have been under a shower head that size. I agree, nothinh like a hot shower in the cold weather
Love
JEG

 
At 2:26 am, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Oh, I wish we had the water for that. And the lovely shower head for that matter!!! My hot water system last aprox 4 mins so I actually can't have a long shower. The pressure and water is lovely though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home