Bl**dy Computers
Hi everyone - just a quick note to say that Yahoo has decided to delete me from their files and ignore my pleas to reinstate my account.
Currently their system doesn't recognise me, and none of the 5 combinations of postcode and country I enter into their automated password recovery system seem to work either.
SO I finally managed to get a customer request through to them, and despite hearing from the 6 days ago, have heard nothing since.
What does this mean and why am I rambling on about it?
I CAN'T ACCESS FLICKR!!
So, sorry if I'm not commenting on your photo's, or putting any new ones up of my own, but at this stage, it looks like my yahoo email and Flickr membership have been deleted forever.
As Del says "Bl**dy Computers!!"


1 Comments:
Weird.
Crap.
Why do these things happen?
They need to sort it out! And soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home