Thursday, August 02, 2007

Dinner

For some reason, I get these ideas into my head.

Tino is away this week, and I've got it in my head that I'm going to try not to spend more than £10 on groceries, plus I have to continue to eat healthy. So far so good, I've bought 2 bags of salad for lunch and that's it. This is tonights dinner, lentil & tomato soup and ryvitas with extra light Philly cheese. It was SOO yummy!!


4 Comments:

At 12:26 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely love philly cheese. spinach and philly should be in everything. everything.

 
At 12:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go easy kiddo. Why didn't you get on the P*** whist the lad was away and eat good Pub tucker. Luv Ya

 
At 7:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who do you think would give you that advice pal - Dad

 
At 8:24 am, Blogger Anna said...

Oh - It's obvious now! I had another anonymous comment the other day about being pregnant, I worked out who it was, and she isn't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home