Marc & Leanne's Wedding
Tino and I went to a wedding last Saturday, unfortunately I had to turn down Eva and Tony's invitation, as I had a long-standing invitation to Marc & Leanne's wedding at Manor of Groves Hotel in Hertfordshire. I used to work with Marc, and know Leanne really well.
If omens are anything to go by, they are going to have such a lucky life together. After a month of non-stop rain, they had a beatiful sunny day for their wedding. Then as we sat in the garden, waiting for Leanne to arrive, it started raining again, it was only a short drizzle and the sun came out again, JUST as she started walking down the aisle.
Their reception was great, the speeches were hilarious, the music was brilliant - it was so much fun.
Congratulations guys!! Thanks for having us!
The happy couple
Jo, Albane and I striking a pose on the dance floor


1 Comments:
Love the photos. What a lucky day - wish it was sunny here!
Post a Comment
<< Home