Blood Brothers


Last night we (Mum and Dad, Margot, David, Tino and I) went to see Blood Brothers. I booked on Carly's recommendation, it was brilliant. The best show I have seen in London I think. It's the story of twins separated at birth, raised in the same area. I don't want to give too much away, but if you get the chance to see this, do it!!
If you are in London and want to know what to see, I also recommend:
- Wicked, the Musical
- The Vegemite Tales
- Chicago (Can't see Duncan James as Billy Flynn personally, but never know)
- Stomp


4 Comments:
Certainly the best I have seen - never laughed (and cried) so much...Shame Australia has not had a visit from the show... It has been running for 20 years here... Thanks Anna and Tino XXX
Glad you liked it! I loved it so much and it still makes me want to cry whenever I think about it. Carly xxx
Oooh, I want to go. Miss Saigon makes me cry too. Have you seen that Carly?
No, I haven't seen Miss Saigon. I will add it to the list! xx
Post a Comment
<< Home