Summer time in the city
I love this time of year in London. It may be one of the major metropolises of the world, but what many people may not realise is that London is really green. All through the city there are parks and gardens. Our homes may not have back yards, but do you know what? I'm happy with that, I dont' have to do the mowing, and it's great to catch up with friends over a massive picnic and have space to run around, throw a frisbee, kick a football or just muck about.
The weather has been glorious this year, spring came really early, it's been hell for hayfever sufferers, but wonderful for picnics!!!
We spent Amanda's birthday, she's about 20 months pregnant, but she was in good form, we spent hours down there, it was fun.
The following weekend was her Baby Shower, we went to a nail bar in Covent Garden and had manicures and pedicures (results are below), here is the mummy-to-be. Junior Thayer is getting really big, he's not far away now!! She really enjoyed herself, she runs around at 100 miles an hour normally, so it was good to see her sit down and relax (by relax I mean having her movement restricted!) I can't wait for this little kid to arrive, it will be cool, he likes being around his Aunty Anna already, so I'm pretty sure we'll get along.


2 Comments:
I have slowed down. Really!!!
xxx
What a great idea for a baby shower - I thought you would all sit down and have cakes with cups of tea! Best wishes Amanda look forward to meeting Junior Thayer in the next few weeks. M XXX
Post a Comment
<< Home