Happy Birthday Tino
This Monday just gone, it was Tino's birthday. I bought him a yummy chocolate cake as a suprise. I also bought him a new bike pump, so as I walked through the door, I distracted him with the pump and smuggled the cake into the fridge. Then, when we got home from the restaurant, had to hide in the bathroom with the matches to put the candles on it, light them and come out singing Happy Birthday.
Below is what was left of the cake as we headed to bed!!
Let me just clarify this - I had a piece that was about 1.5 cms wide, and there were only TWO of us at home to eat the cake!


2 Comments:
Happy girthday Tino - that was a typo, but seemed appropriate given the circumstances!
Happy birthday Tino
I recently made a chocolate cake - it had a whole block of chocolate and two packets of ground hazel nuts in it. Very nice
Post a Comment
<< Home