Dinners this weekend
These are our dinners this weekend - I'm SO bored of my own cooking, so this weekend I decided to experiment a bit and set myself a challenge. I had already bought the yummy prawns below at the supermarket, but otherwise, I didn't allow myself to buy anything new and had to use what was already in my fridge/freezer, and they had to be balanced, healthy meals.
I had a bag of salad mix we'd bought which needed to be eaten, so made the below salads using half each night - the salad mix has spinach, lambs leaf, endive and shredded beetroot in it.
I had a bag of salad mix we'd bought which needed to be eaten, so made the below salads using half each night - the salad mix has spinach, lambs leaf, endive and shredded beetroot in it.
SATURDAY NIGHT
-
WARM GARLIC PRAWN SALAD
INGREDIENTS: Garlic Prawns - Prawns, garlic, red chilli, parsely, olive oil. Salad - Salad mix, baby plum tomatoes, parsely and dressing with lemon juice & olive oil
SUNDAY NIGHT
-
SCALLOP SUPERFOOD SALAD
Both meals were absolutely amazing!!


3 Comments:
Oh they look so yummy - especially the scallop one - nothing like making from scratch! M XXX
Yum; I need to get inspired. Tired of meat and 3 vegs
love JEG xxx
Mmmmm prawns! great looking meals there! It's so much better when you cook or prepare things yourself!
Post a Comment
<< Home