Friday, March 16, 2007

This is what my life's come to....

This is my most current life dilema - I don't like my beautician.

But the thing is, she does a really, really good job.

I don't have a problem with her work, she's excellent, but I have a problem with her personally - she's rude, bossy, and money hungry and I really take exception to her.

My problem is, she does THE BEST eyebrow threading and colouring I've ever had. I love the shape of my eyebrows after I've seen her, and she is so good with the colouring that I can go out afterwards, I don't walk out of there looking like Mark Philapousis.

So, do I leave her and risk not finding someone as good as her, or do I stay with her and really detest every minute I spend in there, listening to her demand that I let her give me a brazilian, (NO WAY!!) that I should get microdermabrasion (goodbye £100) or that I really should see her before a night out (I can think of much more enjoyable ways to get ready for going out)?

Yep, this is what my life has come to - this IS my most emotional decision right now.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 am, Blogger Marg and Graham said...

ouch to the Brazilian... and I'm sure NOT PRETTY - tell her forget it - you know what you want. M XXX

 
At 8:11 am, Blogger April in Wonderland said...

Treat it like a trip to the dentist and take your ipod in! then you don't have to listen to her talk... Worked for me last time i had a filling! nothing can be heard over The Cult... not even the drill!

ps: Brazilian rocks! Just do it yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home