Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm back online - and with more than 2 seconds to myself!

Hello my adoring fans - I'm back (and sounding very Dame Edna!)

Wow, the last 4 weeks have been a complete whirlwind, I barely know where to start.

Thanks to Del for the beautiful montage shown here - I've used it because I a) don't know what program she uses to make them and b) my image files are enormous and I've not had a chance to reduce them in size.

I will put images online soon on Flickr to show everyone how amazing the day was, but until then, I hope these will satisfy.

I know all brides think their day was the most perfect wedding day ever, but actually, I think mine was.

Everything was amazing - the weather was perfect, the guests were all there on time, there were no major crises, and everyone had a ball.

It occured to me, that whilst a few of my friends have got married, I really had noone to reference for help, but somehow I pulled it off.

I'll get more up as soon as possible.


Love Anna


PS: I have a second email address now annajanemarinelli@gmail.com
It is attached to annajanewaters@gmail.com so either will work, it's just fun using my new name.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 pm, Blogger Marg and Graham said...

It was a wonderful day - with everything going swimmingly! M XXX

 
At 11:07 am, Blogger Unknown said...

PS - I use Publisher to most of my layouts, Flickr when I am in a hurry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home