Horoscopes
I get my horoscope delivered each morning from astrocetre.co.uk I'm often suprised at how accurate they are. This is todays, I'm quite excited about it - I snapped at a woman on the tube on my way to work, so it might be true.
"Your sensitive heart may be touched by a spark of anger today, Anna. Don't be afraid of hurting other people's feelings as you express this emotion outwards. You would be doing yourself and other people around you a disservice by not revealing the true scope of your emotions. The other parties involved may not have all the facts necessary to make the most educated decision. Aid in this process by revealing your perspective of the situation. "


3 Comments:
What did the poor woman do or say?
Are you being overcome by train rage?
Love JEG
Not at all, just sometimes you wake up frustrated don't you?
Ahhh - always remember if you don't like what you read always dial another, log onto another or buy a different magazine! M XXX
Post a Comment
<< Home