The 13th of March, 2005, Hagi, Japan - snowed just for my birthday. That was really cool (and cold). You expect it in Japan though. I hope it warms up a bit for you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY for today!
Hi beautiful. We just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and we hope the day was great with lot of relaxation and love. See you soon, Idunn, Benni, Viktor Helgi og Adam Ingi
I am an Australian living in London. I am an amature potter who is loving learning the craft.
I don't expect these posts to change your world, they are not designed to. This blog is my place to vent, share, entertain and hopefully occasionally educate.
4 Comments:
Yeah - Oh to be so lucky - we want rain!!!!! M XXX
The weather is perfect here. Come visit!!
The 13th of March, 2005, Hagi, Japan - snowed just for my birthday. That was really cool (and cold). You expect it in Japan though. I hope it warms up a bit for you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY for today!
Hi beautiful. We just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and we hope the day was great with lot of relaxation and love.
See you soon, Idunn, Benni, Viktor Helgi og Adam Ingi
Post a Comment
<< Home