Priscilla's Birthday
I was Carly's date to her friend Priscilla's 30th birthday last night, it was really fabulous a masquerade burlesque theme on a boat on the thames. Priscilla and 2 of her friends showcased their burlesque dances which were really cool, unfortunately my camera had a spastic before I could get a photo of her in her costume, so I'll have to get a photo from Carly to post later. It was a stunning blue sequined basque with blue and white feathers on the bum, she looked gorgeous.
Meanwhile I think we looked stunning in our masks.


5 Comments:
Extremely glamorous!!! xxx
Look forward to that photo - but you and Carly look great. M XXX
Was the show so burlesque that you went naked??
Yes, I just wore tassles on my nips!
Ha ha, looks like it, doesn't it!! It's an illusion!! I had a strapless dress on, and you can't see it!!!
Great photo
Bare shoulders?! A bit cold for an English winter
Love Janet xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home