I'm off!!!!
Well, this will probably be my last post before heading down under TO GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure that I'll get a chance to blog before I leave tomorrow and I don't know how much access I'll have to blogger in the week I'm home before the wedding. Well, you know, in between the 38 degree days, yummy food and sandy beaches, I may not get a chance....
Anyway, I'm getting ready to finish up everything at work, and have been thinking about my out of office. What do you put?
Business-like:
I'm currently out of the office on extended leave, returning on the 12th of March. During this time, I will have no access to emails. If your enquiry is urgent, please email xxxxxx
Romantic
I'm currently on extended leave, I am excited to announce that I am currently in Australia
for my wedding from the 15th of Feb to the 12th of March.......
Sarcastic
You know which one I WANT to put....Thank you for your email - Anna Waters no longer works for Park
Plaza Hotels - She will be returning to the company as Anna Marinelli from the
12th of March. Any work sent to Anna Waters from this date will be completely
ignored unless correctly addressed to Anna Marinelli.


4 Comments:
No which one??!! he he he!!
Looking forward to the time in Australia M XXX
I'd put the romantic one with a bit about the emails to be sent to whoever
Can't wait to see you. Twelve months is a long time no see!
Love JEG xxxx
miss you Anna! I hope everything is going great! Enjoy the warm and the wedding!!
Post a Comment
<< Home