Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Brides on You Tube

It's not just me getting married in my office, my colleague Julia is getting married in a few months time. Every now and then, we let ourselves indulge in a little bit of internet wedding browsing. This clip from You Tube was being spoken about on GMTV last week and another colleague told us about it. It's SO hilarious. Be patient, the clip is quite long, but it's worth watching the whole thing. I particularly love the girl that can't stop laughing.

Ugly hair bride

We also found this commercial, which I personally think is very funny and I understand far too much.

** It turns out the first one is a set up, but it's still funny anyway - I don't know many brides that would cut their hair because they hate it, but you do hear of some amazing things. Like the bride that demanded her sister stay up all night picking the hearts out of the confetti because she thought they were tacky!!


2 Comments:

At 12:03 am, Blogger Unknown said...

True or not, you have got to love a Bridezilla. Will she be reincarnated later this month?

 
At 10:07 am, Blogger Marg and Graham said...

Heheh Hahaha... We love Ugly Hair Bride and prefer to think is actually happened. Don't think of cutting all yours off an hour before the walk down the beach.

The commercial doesn't work anymore... too bad.

Ellen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home