Wedding Countdown
I've been trying to put a countdown to our wedding in the header of blogger, I thought I'd cracked it, but when I tried to show Tino I realised that the hours & minutes hadn't changed since this morning! So I had to remove it.
I've been searching ALL over the internet trying to find a simple, text countdown. Problem is, the ones I've found have all been graphics or large boxes, or you need to manage your website to do it - does it need to be that hard?!
Anyway, I give up searching, you'll have to do the old fashioned thing.
So, if you want to know EXACTLY how long it is until our wedding - click here


4 Comments:
Bring it on!! M XXX
I'm so excited!!!! And I can't even go!!! xxx
Can't wait Bomb!
It will come around quickly
Hope my outfit still fits!
Love JEG
Post a Comment
<< Home