Sorry!!!
Sorry everyone, I've been offline for a bit with Blogger, it doesn't seem to function at work and our internet at home has been playing up.
The weekend in Amsterdam went well, I am just waiting for the girls to post their photo's so I can show you (some of them)
My countdown is still going, this week you missed 33 days - the length of time Pope John Paul I was the Pope, before dying in office in 1978, creating a situation where there were 3 Popes in 2 months. Then there was the 25th of Jan, exactly 1 month to go, there wasn't much else you missed, seems 30-ish days is not very exciting.
Scott has the second part of his BBC Oscar panel published, you can check it here it's awesome for him to be published. I have one question though, re Richard Brophy - what in the world is in Ypsilanti?
I'll keep up to date a bit better from now on.
Love Anna


2 Comments:
I missed you!
As far as what is in Ypsilanti (spell??), nothing. I've been there. It is about an hour from my parent's house.
Since there is NOTHING there, there is plenty of time to watch movies!
1978 was quite a year - and not only for Popes!
Post a Comment
<< Home