Scott Williams - International Journalist

I'm so excited....
My friend Scott (Above right) has been selected to be on the BBC website's Oscar Panel.
I saw that they were advertising for entries last week and knew it would be perfect for him, he submitted his entry and got selected!! So he'll be submitting reviews and comments in the lead-up to the Oscars on the 25th of February. Fortunately there is a significant time difference between LA and Melbourne, as Scott is SO obsessed with the Oscars, that I'd fear he'd forgo attending my wedding to be at home watching the excitement unfold on TV!
You can read his first entry here
Good luck Scott!! Can't wait to keep reading.


2 Comments:
Congratulations to Scott.
Lots of my firends in Japan read the BBC so I have posted his success too.
Thanks so much Bomb! It's a nice bit of encouragement for me to start doing writing a bit more in 2007. Did I tell you I'm going to start a post-grad in professional writing? One that I can continue from London (off-campus).
Less than an hour until the nominees are announced...
Post a Comment
<< Home