36 days to go...
This post could have been called one, two, skip a few....
I gave up on 37 days, it was too hard!!!
36 days is the amount of time it took Florida to count and recount the presidential votes in 2000 - That's still 18 days per count, maybe they had monkeys counting? Would certainly explain the result!
Well, I am off to Amsterdam for my hens weekend! I am a little bit nervous, a little be aprehensive, but mainly just excited about going away for the weekend with a group of girls.
Watch this space for a post weekend briefing!!


3 Comments:
I am MORE than jealous! Have a great weekend. Behave yourself!!
Hmmmm Amsterdam is so much better than going to Lorne or some wanky pub in melbourne... Green with envy! Have a great time.
xxx
I guess my invite got lost in the mail. I totally would have been there if time was the only constraint... Damn money being a problem. Have a wonderful time!
Post a Comment
<< Home