Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My blogs caught up with me

Picture courtesy of Piers - Sorry Som
So, my friend Som unexpectedly stayed with me last Wednesday as a result of the fog at Heathrow which was great for me (not so great for him, he was trying to get to Holland)
Anyway, I had my first experience of my blog catching up to me, it's really easy to publish things on here and not thinking much more about it. I was showing Som around the appartment and when we reached the bathroom, he asked to see in my cupboard! And he consequently reminded me that about 2 months ago I said I was going to have it organised!! Oops - clearly it's still not done.
So, Som is back on the 4th of Jan, so I'd best get cracking and make sure it's all tidied before he visits again.
Ah, the pressures of blog-dom.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 pm, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Teehee
I love how you have embraced this community. Fun, isn't it?
I wonder if you are madly sorting as I type (though I think you should almost be in bed)?
Keep the funn and entertaining (photo filled) posting coming...
I am home to Melb today. Maybe the post office pick up slip will be there for my wonderful coffee machine...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home