Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's wedding season

It's funny how these things happen, there are 3 girls who have been in my life seemingly forever. Jo, Stacey and Michelle. Jo I don't remember meeting, Stacey I met at a birthday party of Jo's when we were really young and Michelle is a friend from school.

Stacey got married last April to Jimmy (Abbas) becoming the first of all of my friends to get married.

Now, Jo, Michelle, and I have all been seeing our boyfriends for years and years, and I'm sure that our parents were probably wondering if we would ever actually get married. So I find it quite amusing that by the time February comes around, we will all have married within 3 and a half months of each other!

Michelle and Maciek got married on the 11th of November, below is a photo of them looking amazing with their gorgeous son Henry what a little spunk!

Michelle & Maciek 11.11.2006

Then Jo and Mook got married last weekend also!

Jo and Mook 16.12.2006

2 Comments:

At 10:03 am, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Stunning Brides...

 
At 11:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will soon be joining the
stunning brides too. Hope you put your and Tino's photo on the blog
Love JEG xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home