Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I love Jordan

I do, I love Jordan, or Katie Price, whichever name you choose. Last night she met Prince Charles at the Royal Variety Performance as one would, she dresses in a lady-like fashion. I love her interpretation!

The dress was designed by Isabell Kristensen specifically for the occasion.

Whilst most women dream about having another opportunity to wear their wedding dress, Jordan has actually gone and found one. I love that whilst her wedding dress was pink, the dress for the event was white.

Her dress last night



Ken and Barbie - I mean Katie and Peter on their wedding day

It may sound like I'm taking the piss, but I do genuinely love her, I think she's brilliant. She's making the most of her fame whilst she has the ability to, and making a lot of money doing it. I watched a documentary of her years ago when I first arrived in the UK and was amazed at how humble "Katie" is, whilst Jordan is larger than life (in more ways than one) Katie is a naturally beautiful girl who loves horseriding.

I also admire the way she's dealt with everything thrown at her in the last few years, she dealt with a pregnancy to an a**hole footballer who is now an absent father to a severly disabled child. She's given a hard time by the press for her partying, but hey - she's only 28, just because she's got 2 children, it doesn't mean she's not allowed to have a life does it?

1 Comments:

At 10:06 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

from Milla - Look, a Barbie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home