Saturday, December 09, 2006

I got tagged too

My friend Mari tagged me on Friday. Until she did it, I had no idea this even existed in blog-land, so lucky I check her blog obsessively.

It reminds me a little of those things we used to do at school, and it occured to me how much my answers have changed. So here you go, her are my three things (and sometimes more) that:

Scare me: Dying slowly, spiders and not being able to breath freely
People who make me laugh: Tino, Scott, Helga, and Ben Stiller
I love: Exploring foreign supermarkets, shoes and my friends
I hate: People lying to me, waiting for busses, losing what I've written in Blogger before publishing, people who are condescending and people who are rude & demanding in restaurants

I don't understand: Why people know why they are unhappy and don't do anything to change it, ignorance and why people eat goats cheese
Things on my desk: Apart from the usual work stuff - telephone, computer etc? Hand cream, advent calender and a miniture plant
I'm doing right now: Lying on the sofa with my wet hair in a towel waiting for Tino to get out of bed so we can go to the hardwear store, wondering what I'm going to make for dinner and wondering if it is bad that it's Saturday night and I'm going to the hardware store and supermarket?
I want to do before I die: Run my own business, earn more money from assets than from traditional income, and speak Italian fluently (preferably after living there for a little while)
I can do: Cook, make people laugh, and pick up nerdy computer things without really trying
I can't do: Remember numbers/statistics, watch Star Wars or similar movies, and watch my friends be upset
I think you should listen to: Your instinct, 80's bogan metal/rock and the Stealing Beauty Soundtrack

You should NEVER listen to: Someone telling you that you can't/shouldn't do something, Tino navigating, loud music on an iPod (especially on public transport or whilst cycling) and religion
I'd like to learn: To be a nutritionist, how to motivate people and to love exercising
Favorite foods: Lamb Biryani from Bombay Bicycle, blue cheese and Pumpkin Chicken Curry from Misuzu's in Albert Park
Beverages I drink regularly: Coffee, water and red wine
Shows I watched as a kid: A County Practice, The Flying Doctors, Morph, The Fraggles, and Hey Hey it's Saturday


So now that I've answered, I'm supposed to Tag other people and hopefully learn a bit more about them. That causes a problem, because the 3 friends who blog and are most likely to respond, have been tagged by each other, Mari, Del and April

So I will tag:
Ellen because she's not answerd Del's yet and because she seems to not blog now that she's back from Japan
Scott because if he answers, he will be funny but at the same time insightful and intelligent
Amanda because she seems to think she has nothing interesting to blog about
Del but this time her answers should be from her - is that cheating of me to put her down?

3 Comments:

At 1:45 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I love the "fraggles". I had all but forgotten they existed. Will have to find them on DVD and hope the kids like them too.

Perhaps I will blog the Tag from me, but maybe another day! Del

 
At 10:06 am, Blogger Anna said...

They are available - http://amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_/203-5284997-5126367?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fraggle+rock hope they like them too!

 
At 3:07 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Did I push too hard when I tagged you? I haven't seen or heard from you since!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home