Friday, December 22, 2006

Hey! Merry Christmas Y'all!!



We'll I'm off to beautiful Iceland for Christmas - provided I can get out of foggy London!! I'm due to leave for the airport shortly, but already my flight is 3 hours late......

Fortunately - we have friends flying from the same terminal who we'll be able to spend time with whilst we wait! Yay - otherwise, there's always Uno which is experience a revival in my life...

Anyway, I'll be spending my holidays with my neice, and my host family, eating loads of yummy food and loads of things I shouldn't be, but enjoying EVERY. SINGLE. MINUTE of it!

Best wishes for the Christmas period - I hope your days are filled with laughter and love.

Anna

4 Comments:

At 11:19 am, Blogger Marg and Graham said...

Have a great few days and our love to all. M XXX

 
At 12:40 am, Blogger April in Wonderland said...

I hope you both have a very Motley christmas and a happy crue year!!!

love and kisses,
April.
xxx

ps. thought you would appreciate that since i recently discovered you love the metal too!!!

 
At 10:21 pm, Blogger Anna said...

Thanks April!! Not as much as you, but I am partial to a man with long hair and tight leather pants!!

 
At 11:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas Anna & Tino. Sorry I didn't phone before you left; as you are aware, things got hectic here. Love to you both
JEG xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home