Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wedding video

Does anyone know of anyone who will lend us a video camera for our wedding trip? I was going to buy a nice small digital one, but I can't really justify it among everything else!

I'd need to borrow it for about 3 weeks, it would be great to have it to capture the day itself (Can't justify several thousand dollars for a videographer!) but I'd also love to use it to capture events leading up to the day and after it.

3 Comments:

At 7:57 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

If you can't justify buying the video camera, can you justify buying 2 plane tickets from America? I know a great videographer who would do it for free, other than transportation costs of course...

 
At 8:18 pm, Blogger Anna said...

Hmm, tempting, maybe I can start some donations to get you both over here!! I mean over there!!

 
At 11:07 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

That'd be unreal! I wish we were rich-then it wouldn't be an issue!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home