Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm trying not to swear

I'm trying my hardest not to swear, which is a feat, I really delight in the release of using a few choice words here and there.

Here are my favorite non-swearing swear words, chosen for being very therapeutic or very descriptive
  1. Piss!
  2. Wank!
  3. Bollocks!
  4. Flip!
  5. Div!
  6. Fanny!
  7. Twat!
  8. Toss!

Other contributions are welcome!

Love Anna

11 Comments:

At 9:59 am, Blogger Unknown said...

don't forget 'bugger'

 
At 10:04 am, Blogger Anna said...

Oh yeah!!

 
At 2:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crap is a favourite of mine.. Carly x

 
At 6:43 pm, Blogger Amanda, Flynn and Richard said...

Poop!! I'm doing the same, I don't wnat my childs' first word to be a swear word.xxx

 
At 10:45 pm, Blogger Scribbit said...

I nearly roll over every time I hear a Brit say "git." It cracks me up, though I don't know if it's nasty or not. I heard "bugger" was. I'm not really an expert on British profanity.:)

 
At 10:26 am, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Sarah says....
Jeepers
Frikken Aye

I still love....
crap!

 
At 11:29 am, Blogger April in Wonderland said...

Hmmm i came on this one to put up Bugger and crap... seems i have beaten on those ones so i will keep notice of the non swearing swear words that go on around me at work etc and get back to you, Anna.

xxx

 
At 3:30 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I can still remember when you called me from the New York airport-every other word out of your mouth was, "Fuck!"
It cracked me up. Swearing can be funny sometimes, so I say don't give it up!

 
At 10:42 am, Blogger Marg and Graham said...

Ah 'stuffit' M XXX

 
At 10:44 am, Blogger Marg and Graham said...

PS - Mari - I remember Anna doing same as she arrived home from exchange (with friends and relatives watching/listening) to similar words !!!!! OOOOPS

 
At 11:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here in Illinois, we say "Fark!" and "Frick!" alot- the F and the K are very therapeutic. 'Bugger' is my favorite, but ONLT if said by a Brit- we Americans can't seem to get it to sound right.
Jamie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home