Sunday, October 01, 2006

Um...?

Mr Fiance is tidying up some boxes which contain random assortments of things, trying to put logical stuff together (I'm a little worried about his logic, apparently a toy laser gun belongs in the tool box for example, but that's not what made me laugh)

He came across a white Posca Pen - a market pen that has paint-like ink. He also came across a bunch of nails that had fallen out of their box. I suggested he put the nails in a clear plastic zip-lock bag.

Great idea he says, then writes the word NAILS on the outside of the bag with the Posca.

UM - The bag is clear!!!!

5 Comments:

At 3:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go Tino!!

Anna, you would have something to complain about if he did not take up your suggestion. He took your suggestion and added to it!! This way, you both add value!

Really though... it's no different to girls wearing tops with the word "girl" or "woman" across their chest.

Stop now Som

 
At 6:12 am, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Hey! Was that pen from me?
It is a wonder that he didn't write 'pen' on the side of the posca!

 
At 8:05 am, Blogger Anna said...

Ellen - we do have pens in London you know.

Som - I wasn't complaining, just pointing out the humour of it. I don't complain at all if he's tidying up!

 
At 11:34 am, Blogger April in Wonderland said...

Aaaaah the wonders of men! he was probably just all excited and wanted to see if the pen actually worked. Good value!

xxx

 
At 10:36 pm, Blogger Marg and Graham said...

Go Tino - that's what I like doing as well - only I like to use clear plastic boxes! M XXX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home