Saturday, October 28, 2006

Night one, complete.

Well night one of biphasic sleep is done, it wasn't too bad actually. I slept for 6 hours in my 2nd phase, Tino slept for 4.5. Tonight I'm going to try for 4.5 too.

Besides not really sleeping in the first nap, and being quite grumpy afterwards, it's going well, except, my alarm went off at 7 and something happened and we both went straight back to sleep until 8, oops. So strictly speaking we slept off cycle. We both feel good this morning, and it's great re-discovering saturday mornings. It's now 10.30am, and I've overslept, played tennis, gone to the post office, showered and washed my hair. Normally, I'd just be getting up!

My problem now is that the clocks go back tonight, if I sleep by the clock, I'll sleep 5.5 hrs, if I sleep for 4.5 hrs, I'll be getting up really early.

Hmmm

3 Comments:

At 12:20 am, Blogger Unknown said...

See, mornings can be fun. You can now be the first to the cafe for breakfast. The only down side is you will now share same cafes with the only other early rises around - those with kids!
Perhaps you are preparing for that adventure too?

 
At 3:06 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I was thinking the same thing about the time going back! I think getting up really early would be good...if my houseguests weren't here. (I know I'm a horrible person, but you aren't here, so you don't know how bad it can be.)
I think I'm still going to get up early and try to enjoy that time. Let me know how it goes!!

 
At 2:22 pm, Blogger Anna said...

I've got one word for you Del, contraception!

Mari - I still can't get up really early, but I love my midnights to myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home